Thus far I’ve been swinging into this transition of being back in the U.S of A for about 2 weeks and I’m about to head back to Canada for some Thanksgiving yumminess!
[Note: Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, and it’s awesome and the weather is lovely.. hence it’s awesomeness].
The past two weeks have been jam packed, and to be honest, absolutely splendid. And now that the weather is lowering to lovely autumnal temperatures, my mood is chilling alongside and all feels rather peaceful. Some highlights of my past two weeks have included:
• A dub-step performance, jumping around at the Datsik concert, and checking out Aesop Rock at the Vogue
• Starting my internship with Luur Studios
• Baking and cooking for hours on end
• Drinking hot apple cider late at night
• Hiking, pumpkin patch perusing, hay-tractor riding
• Deciding with the beau that if we ever marry our first dance song will be ‘Ride My Pony’.. 🙂
• Slow-dancing to reggae music before Aesop Rock and Rob Sonic took to the stage
• Unknowingly getting a buzz-effect from all the second-hand marijuana fumes.. and when I say ‘unknowingly’, I felt fine all night but then couldn’t figure out why I slept until 2:00pm the following morning..!
It’s been a good two weeks, although stressful and anxious to figure out how long-term this situation can be. It feels good to have an ‘everyday’ normalcy to life right now. I’ve been all over the place with plans, and I’ve always been bouncing from one location to the next, and although I am already craving to travel somewhere new again, this ‘base’ is suiting me sweetly. 🙂
Anyways, that’s all for now! I’m off to Canada tomorrow for some Thanksgiving fun!
Until next time,
Love from, Vic Louise xoxoxo